Hill’s Prescription Diet® Dental Care Chews are a great addition to your dog’s home dental care regime. These chews are clinically proven to decrease plaque and tartar build-up. They have VOHC acceptance, meaning these chews have been tested and are proven to help reduce plaque and tartar build up in dogs. They come individually wrapped or in a 12oz bag.
- Unique shape acts like a toothbrush and floss to help clean teeth
- Mint flavor with hints of chlorophyll and parsley
- Has added antioxidants to maintain a healthy immune system
- 100% palatability guarantee, they can be returned if your dog does not like them
- 115 kcal per chew, label recommendation is 1 chew per day
- These treats are not suitable for dogs with food sensitivities, renal disease or calcium oxalate stones.
- They are not for puppies under 10 months, or for dogs that weigh less than 10 lbs.
- As always – supervision is recommended! Your dog should be monitored to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Gulping these chews can be harmful or even fatal to a dog.
- Please be sure to choose the right size for your dog – the regular size chew is ideal for dogs over 25 lbs. The small size chew is ideal for dogs between 10 and 25 lbs.